At present, there are many kinds of anti-bird net materials on the market, the quality varies from good to bad, and the price varies widely. When choosing an anti-bird net, you should focus on the three aspects of the net's service life, color and mesh size.
Bird-proof nets are best to use net-like fabrics added with anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, and other chemical additives. This type of material is made of polyethylene and healds as the main raw materials and made by wire drawing. It has the characteristics of high strength, heat resistance, water resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, non-toxic and tasteless. Generally, when the fruits are harvested, the bird-proof nets should be unloaded and stored in time, and kept indoors. The service life of the wire mesh can reach about 5 years under normal use conditions. If taking into account the labor cost of loading and unloading the anti-bird net, it can also be fixed on the shelf for a long time, but the service life will be reduced.
The colored anti-bird net can refract red or blue light through sunlight, forcing birds not to approach it. It can not only prevent birds from pecking at fruits but also prevent birds from hitting the net, so as to achieve a deterrent effect. Studies have found that birds are more alert to colors such as red, yellow, and blue. Therefore, it is recommended to use yellow anti-bird nets in hilly areas and blue or orange-red anti-bird nets in plain areas. It is not recommended to use transparent or white screens.
There are many sizes of anti-bird nets, and the orchard can choose the size of the mesh according to the species of local birds. For example, small individual birds such as sparrows and mountain wagtails can be selected with a mesh of 2.5 to 3 cm; larger individual birds such as magpies and turtledoves can be used with a mesh of 3.5 to 4.0 cm.
The net length can be determined according to the actual size of the orchard. Most of the wire mesh products on the market have a length of 100-150m and a width of about 25m. After installation, the net should cover the entire orchard.
The construction of bird-proof nets in the orchard is generally composed of three links: erecting columns, erecting nets, and laying tracks. The following technical key points should be grasped during the construction process.
1. Planning and design. The orchard can be divided into several communities. The area of each community in hilly and mountainous areas should be about 20 acres, and the area of plains can be about 50 acres, and each community should be built independently. Generally, a column is installed every 7~10m between rows. Install one at intervals of 10 to 15m between the plants, in a row vertically and horizontally. The height of the column depends on the height of the tree, generally 0.5 to 1m higher than the height of the tree.
2. Mark the position of the column. According to the planning and design, first, determine the positions of the columns at the four corners of the orchard. Then connect the two adjacent pillars into a line, with a vertical and horizontal angle of 90°. Then locate the surrounding pillars along a straight line. Finally, the position of the pillars in the field is determined, and finally, the vertical and horizontal lines are realized.
3. Prepare the shelf materials. Columns are mostly made of hot-dip galvanized steel pipes with a diameter of 5cm and a length of 6m; the mesh surface is mostly erected with 8# galvanized steel wire; the bottom of the column is welded with triangle iron to stabilize the column.
4. Make uprights. Reasonably cut and weld steel pipes according to the tree height. At present, the height of small crown-shaped fruit trees is mostly below 4m. The 6m steel pipe can be cut into 4m and 2m, and the 2m section can be welded to 4m. You can also directly order a 4m long steel pipe from the manufacturer. Drill a hole at the top of the column 5cm away from the top of the pipe. The double holes are cross-shaped. The diameter of the hole is about 0.5mm, which is used for threading steel wire. Wrap the top with a plastic cloth to prevent rainwater from entering the tube and fraying the network cable.
5. Install the column. After determining the position of each column, use a puncher to dig a hole on the ground. Generally, the pit has a diameter of 30cm and a depth of 70cm. Pour 20cm thick concrete at the bottom of the pit, and then put the concrete into the column to pour the concrete to the surface. The column is buried 0.5m underground and 3.5m above the ground. It is necessary to keep the uprights perpendicular to the ground, the overall height is the same, and the vertical and horizontal rows.
6. Buried ground anchors. Since the four corners and the surrounding uprights bear greater tensile force, these uprights should be buried with ground anchors. Each of the four corner pillars is equipped with 2 ground anchors. Each of the surrounding uprights is equipped with a ground anchor. Fix with diagonal steel wire, the angle between the steel column and the steel wire is 30°～40°. The depth of the ground anchor buried in the ground is not less than 70cm.
7. Set up the net surface. Galvanized steel wire is used to pass through the threading hole at the top of the column along with the vertical and horizontal directions. Each row of uprights draws a line, and the vertical and horizontal directions are crossed. Tighten it with a wire tensioner and fix it to the upper end of each pillar.
8. Lay the network cable. First, put the anti-bird net on the shelf and fix the two sides of the net line. Then unfold the net, find the side of the width, and use the net line to thread the grid. A piece of rope is reserved at each end and tied to the edge of the grid at both ends. During the installation process, you must first untie the rope buckle and tie the mesh line to one end of the rope. After passing through it once, slowly pull it apart along the reinforced edge. After setting the length and width of the mesh line, tighten and fix it. The junction of the skynet in the upper part of the canopy should be close to each other, leaving no gaps. The junctions of the outer side nets of the canopy should be close, the length should reach the ground, and no gaps should be left.
Copyright © Hebei Xiankai Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support